Thursday, August 28, 2008

Next week's madness!

Understand that next week may very well be a bit out of hand since there are a few assignments to hand up. Odd huh? All I talk about is assignments, assignments and more assignments. I mean, there must be more than this in IMU right? Strangely, apart from handing up assignments, everything else seems like a blur to me. I flit into uni, float from lecture to lecture and then float back to my apartment, all the time in a daze and not soaking anything in. That's just me I guess. Studying isn't priority number 1 although it really should be.

Anywho, it has been a rather long and uneventful week. Apart from someone giving me a very nice shirt. You know who you are, so thank you very much! I really like it, and you can bet your epaulets I'm going to wear it. Loads of assignments and Foundation Pharmacy draft to hand up, so got to pick up the pace!

No comments: