Sunday, August 17, 2008

The storm has passed, or has it?

Well, the mini storm has subsided somewhat, but who's to say it won't come back fiercer than ever? The point is, Bioscience class test has ended, and although I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch I do want to say that I'm cautiously confident of being able to pass it, and that means less worrying about EoS. Then again, I did specifically say 'cautiously'.

In short, I had no idea anyone can possibly make a simple genetics subject into a paper so difficult 1 hour for 40 questions wasn't quite enough to figure things out. And it was all MCQs! Was a nightmare tbqh, and I didn't go prepared. Well, the luxury only extends so far as to this semester. Next I'll have to work harder or I'm screwed.

Main event coming up soon. I'm going to meet my parents in Sunway later. But it'll have to be later since I have classes till 5. Time to eat nice foods and go shopping (hopefully!) so yeah, it'll be nice :) And plus I get to skip the debate thing so it's definitely a win-win situation.

Wish me luck now! :D

No comments: