Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wedding ceremonies are the shiz?

Bees knees people! And I mean it. It's been an awfully long time since I last updated. Yes, I know it's my fault for being lazy and all, but I was simply too weary these past few days. Not that that statement meant much since I don't really have much to do, but I just feel tired. Perhaps it has something to do with rushing assignments, bringing myself to go for the debate practice and the upcoming Bioscience class test (which I have hardly prepared for and I don't know how in God's name am I going to be able to pass, let alone do well). But that's neither here nor there. All in a day's work really. You get a bit bipolar and manic but try to seek inner peace and calm later. Might work or you might just be wasting your time trying to meditate. Hey, whatever works man.

But back to the main topic. Apparently Fauzi and Izyan are doing the whole formal wedding ceremony thing down in (of all places) Sri Petaling! There is absolutely NO reason for missing this out. So I didn't of course. Strange since they already did the nikah and everything last year. Oh well, I didn't get a chance to go then and now I did yay! I went with Dilin though. She contacted me and everything so I have company. I might otherwise be a bit freaked out to go alone, not knowing what to do. Pleasant surprise when I saw a few of my classmates there too! :D And my IRP group members, how nice. Nida was there, as was Hannah, Aliaa, Goh, Zulaikha et al. I got to say congrats to the happy couple too hehe.

Oh yeah back to grinding for Bioscience now, not much time to chit chat. Pics will have to come later when I can upload from school (connex at vista is shit and you know it!)

No comments: