Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stress levels skyrocketing!

Stress? What's that? Something edible? Honestly, I don't even know why I get so stressed out so easily. But I do. Today is the start of a string of busy days. Happy days ahead indeed! Not only do I have to worry about handing up the stats project on Friday, I have to think about the debate thing later. And for the record, I never wanted to join debate. I don't like how it's all bound by all sorts of rules and regulations. In short, there's not much room to voice your opinions out based on someone else's thoughts. Anyway, that's neither here nor there. I also have to worry about my upcoming physio project which is supposed to be done on Friday too. Ooh, and the creme de la creme, the bioscience class test which is going to be in about a week's time.

Really. I'm going to just go back and rest for a while before all the mayhem occurs. Yes, I know I don't tend to take things by the roots and deal with it then and there, and I procrastinate... but I digress. Stress is good for you... breathe in and out...

No comments: