Friday, October 10, 2008

Homeward bound, again?

I'm going home again today... I think it's odd and strange that they've arranged it this way: to have to come back only to sit for one paper and then back to hols for the next 4 weeks or so. I guess it's good in a way, being able to go home and not to think too much about food. Enjoy it while I can.

This whole week has been rather unproductive. I didn't do much, if anything at all. Got bored the day after physio exam, so I went to Midvalley and walked around a bit. I didn't know Brisingr was out though, so you can imagine my surprise when I happen to stumble upon it in MPH. A VERY nice surprise for a change ^^. Pricey book though, it was RM85 or so. Only reasons I bought it was a) I'm bored shitless and b) I was been waiting for quite some time for the third installment of the Inheritance trilogy. However, I found out that there's going to be a fourth book, unlike what the author said earlier! He said it was because it was simply too long, and now it's no longer a trilogy but rather a cycle. More waiting then :( I just hope it'll be all the sweeter when it comes out.

Got to pack now, going off in a few. See you on the other side bishes! ^^

No comments: