Monday, November 17, 2008

What a long, strange trip it's been

Yup. Sem 3 has started and suddenly it's like everyone has gotten enlightenment or something. The lectures have been quiet, which is really odd... considering how the batch was really noisy in the past. Does it have something to do with the fact that people have started realising how hard the sem is going to be and it's only going to get harder? Or everyone just suddenly got an epiphany and wanted to improve themselves? I don't know, but personally I wanted to do better after that crazy stint with Sem 2 which nearly made me fail it. Never again, I hope.

I went and celebrated Khong Hern's birthday last night. I didn't go for the second part though, only the dinner at... Chicken Hot Pot I think. Dang, the food was awfully spicy, but it's pretty good. Except when you keep burping spicy stuff :P Anywho, updates later... when I have PRIVACY

UPDATE:
So... updates updates...

Hmm, well to be quite honest I ran out of inspiration for writing these past few days. I'm not exactly sure why that is. Perhaps I'm just getting dumber and dumber. Apparently E-jinq cooked twice this week! Which is a feat in and of itself, considering how rare his cookouts seem to be. Then again there were quite a lot of people who came for dinner everytime so I guess it's not a surprise. And the food is a welcome change from the same fare from the outside stalls everyday.

I ended up being one of the nominees for the post of emcee. And believe me, I do not want to be emcee. Not that I don't like it or anything but I think that I'm not cut out to be one, especially for an event as important as the P109 orientation. I just hope I don't get chosen and someone else who is more suited for the task to get it.

No comments: